Yaaayy!! Yes, I am really excited and this is my first blog award. Thank you https://penonsite.wordpress.com/ (Simon) for the nomination. As every first time is special, this award will remain an amazing memory throughout my journey.
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Simon’s Questions and my Answers:
1. When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
The only major bad start could have been my birth. It was a C- section and I was born premature. The birth threatened the lives of my mother and myself but at the end everything was back to order and so far is. (As per the question, I am also now into pondering that the end of birth should be death that which has not taken place yet😂)
2. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
I would say that it is ICECREAM. They are amazing, especially the chocolate flavoured one but the lactose intolerence in me makes me quit eating everytime I see them before me.
3. What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
The slow motion videos that strikes me right now is that of the replay videos of cricketers on the crease. To be more specific Chris Gayle’s batting replay video (I was always amused in my young age on how huge and strong a man could be as he is) and Lasith Malinga’s bowling (the way his curls jump while bowling). A huge respect to both these players and ofcourse a salute to the Indian King of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.
4. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
Oh!! This is when my mother announces her plans to make that one fish curry which may last for the next three days or so (by preparing it once but in large quantity), so that she can reduce her work load.🤭 ( I can’t imagine her reaction on seeing this, for making her family secret public.)This would surely make her eyes roll😂🙄
5. What’s your cure for hiccups?
Hold your breath and drink water simultaneously. Maybe it works for you if you are lucky😂🤞
6. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
To be frank, I am a person who easily forgets movie dialouges the next moment after watching them. And the only quote/dialogue that I have used, may be once or twice after the movie is “Brooks was here, so was Red” from the movie The Shawshank Redemption (But only after replacing the actual names with our own names) Also let me say, the quote “Hope is a good thing… and no good thing ever dies” from the same movie,plays a tremendous impact on me even today.
7. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
To get naked and play in the rain.
Be sure to follow all these people. They are the best budding bloggers I could find.
My Questions for my NOMINEES:
Simon’s questions are amazing and I would like my nominees to answer the same question that I have answered so that I can know your opinion about the same. 😊
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
My Nominees are…
1. ASWATHY GOPALAKRISHNAN https://lifewithmylittlestar.com/
2. TIANA’ MARI https://dreamofagemini.wordpress.com/
3. AATHMANA https://storygirl.news.blog/
6. PARIKHIT DUTTA https://duttaparikhit.wordpress.com/
Hey my chosen amazing bloggers out there, I will be very glad if you accept the award and spent a little of your valuable time on sharing the happiness by answering these questions for you. Happy Blogging to all of you.
So, I hope you all enjoyed and had fun. See you later with a new chapter (post) on the voyage through life.
Thank you again Simon for nominating me. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you everyone for reading. 😊