I am very much excited and happy to have recieved the Real Neat Blog Award for the second time and that too from the founder of the award.
It was in 2014 that https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/founded the Real Neat Blog Award inorder to motivate and encourage budding bloggers who deserve more attention and appreciation. The award was introduced with the logo uploaded here and later on, many new and updated logos were introduced by other bloggers which was circulated throughout the blogosphere, just like the one I, myself uploaded in my previous award post Real Neat Blog Award I
I am overwhelmed to express my gratitute to https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/for nominating me and also for creating the award six years back.
The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
My answers for the questions asked are:
1. Who is your favourite visual artist?
Vincent van Gogh. ‘The Starry Night’ was the first and foremost art form that amused me as a child who always belived that stars have pointed ends and Van Gogh prooved me wrong.
2. Which is your favourite bird species?
The aquatic flightless bird Penguin has been my favourite for last few years (it keeps on changing). I really love the way they walk.
3. Which is your favourite mammal species?
Dolphins. I have not seen them in real (I wish to) but have always loved watching them playing and amusing us in videos.
4. What is your favourite insect?
Both ants and butterflies for I have played with them as a kid. Yeah! They are my childhood friends. 😂
5. What is your favourite plant?
Tulsi, a sacred plant species specific to Indian subcontinent and has Ayurvedic properties. It has helped me keep my hair healthy and free from head lice. 😎
6. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
India and United States🤗
7. If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go?
Oh! I would like to visit all of them with no exception because what if that would be the first and last time I get a chance to visit them. 😂
My nominees who are:
10. Feral Daughters
With due respect to the founder, I am asking the same questions to my nominees as well. Congratulations to all nominees🙂
Let’s share the word of happiness. Happy Blogging.