I am very much happy and blessed to have recieved my first nomination for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award, which is a non-official award to the bloggers as a reward to the creative and wonderful works on their blogs. I have been nominated by Manoj Mehra, an amazing blogger who writes on inspirational topics in his blog Believe Strong. Thank you Manoj. I also thank the founder of the award Rising Star for taking initiative in promoting and motivating fellow bloggers.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
My Answers to Manoj Mehal’s Questions:
1. What is the best compliment that you have got from a blogger?
Every likes and comments are indeed a compliment and every moment I recieve a new follower for the blog is highly motivational. I am greatful that I have recieved a bunch of new friends through blogging, who actually care and enquire when there is no new posts in my blog. I call them all equally best. Also, I can recollect now, the moment I recieved an opportunity from a fellow blogger to oficially be the content writer in collaboration for their firm, which made me extremly happy and I consider that as the first best compliment I have recieved.
2. What are the three things that you want to learn?
First and foremost, I wish to learn to swim as soon as possible. The next two are less urgent but I would like to also learn sign language and to lift my eyebrows singly.
3. What is the one thing that you want to confess?
I have confessed something important to me here.
4. Heart or mind? Why?
I may choose both. Mind because I am somebody who thinks practically and heart because certain things are not visible to the eyes. No matter how practical you think, humanitarian concern wins.
5. What is your favorite food?
As you may see in my Gallery: Cooking Appetite, I am a foodie who wishes to try every other dish in the world. Moreover, the food that I cook myself is always special to me.
My Questions for Nominees:
1. How do you describe yourself as a blogger?
2. Which is your favourite blog post that you have written?
3. Who is your motivational figure in blogging?
4. What are you so passionate about?
5. How has blogging became your passion?
1. Simon-Penning Thoughts
2. H. R. Phoenix – Penable
3. Tangie T. Woods- Mrs. T’s Corner
4. Jofina Anna- MeraK_Ibe with Jophiel
5. Saania Sparkle🧚♀️- Fun with Philosoohy
6. Vincent Ehindero
7. Aswathy Gopalakrishnan-Life With My Little Star
8. Tanya Sheik- buddingspark
9. Purvasha-That Girl Who Speaks
Congratulations to all nominees. Thanks to all for reading and Happy Blogging.💐