I am really honourned to have recieved this unique award. Yes! I was in great surprise, when I visited Vincent Ehindero’s blog and when I came across this award announcement by him. I follow his website for its amazing motivational content and I thank Vincent of https://vincentehindero.wordpress.com/ for his generosity in nominating and motivating me and for encouraging all the fellow bloggers.
Vincent’s Questions and My Answers:
1. What’s the best thing you like about blogging? And your advice.
Blogging keeps me connected with lots of people, a lot of like minded people from across the globe, who are experienced and talented; and that is what I like about it the most. This is not an advice but a heartfelt wish… Achieve your Success by Inspiring and Encouraging Others. Happy Blogging💐
2. What do you do to relax?
I do stretch out or listen to music that suits my mood. In case of being very tired I would take a nap.
3. What is that one thing you are very grateful for?
For my life with all its pits and falls and with my family and friends around.
4. What is your happiest moment?
Happinnes is complicated yet simple and here is what I think about happiness and the happiest moments of life 👉Happiness
5. Would you prefer a Cat or a Dog?
I am dog person🐶 and I miss my pet Mikky🐕❤️ For more on Mikky please read 👉Love
I nominate all the bloggers who follow my blog and are reading this post now. Hope you will grab this opportunity to inspire others. Hereby, I have joined Vincent Ehindero, in his motive of “inspiring lives together”.
My Questions to my Nominees:
1. Which is your favourite place in your home?
2. Whom do you love the most- your mother or father?
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
4. Who is your favourite blogger?
5. Explain the title and tagline of your blog.
Let us motivate each other and stay motivated. Thank you for reading😊
P. S. Please make sure to notify me when you publish your answers to this award post in your blog.