Yet another blogger award post is here and this is my first award nomination for Leibster Award.😊 Thank you Simon for the award and for also sharing your creative short stories through your blog posts. They are an amazing read! Click here for Simon’s post on Leibster Award.
11 Facts About Me
🔹Learner- yes, I like to learn about new things
🔹Organized – An unorganized cupboard/table is a nightmare for me.
🔹Very Selective about Friends- I keep the number low😉
🔹Day Dreamer – I plan mostly everything in advance while day dreaming and I get inspired from this to achieve what I dream.
🔹Supports everything that has a cause
🔹Listener- I talk less mostly.
🔹Curious and open to new concepts.
🔹Always Smiling (I cry only when I am alone😀)
🔹True to self and genuine
My Answers to the questions asked by Simon;
1) After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common?
We had mostly everything in common but with slight differences.
2) Are you left handed or right handed?
Basically right handed. Also, I can use the other efficiently, when one is not functioning well, as in case of a fracture or bruise or any of that sort.
3) Are you religious?
Yes I am, but in a secular point of view.
4) Who do you think have come first on earth, men or woman?
There are certain things which I have not yet found an answer to. This is one such category. (I think I should not speak about something which I do not know)
5) Do you believe in miracles?
Yes I do.
6) Name or link your favourite post of mine?
‘Brightest Moon’ is one my favourites because of your attempt to write the story as a second person narrative.
7) Do you blog in mobile or laptop or Mac?
8) What do you think of gender? How many you think exist?
Sex is biological and gender is a social construct is what that I have understood. So there can be as many as is constructed.
9) Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own?
Yes I dream of great things. I dreamt of a book and ended up blogging which is really great for me.
10) Celebrate birthday with cake and friends? Or give food for homeless or orphanage? Be frank, it is not to judge anyone!
I do celebrate mostly with friends if they are around or with my own family. Giving food for the homeless has happened only twice in my lifetime. Hope I can do more of that in future when I become financially independent.
11) Will you give food to a hungry stranger, but he is infected seriously by Corona?
Ofcourse with all precautions taken because I believe that ‘one gets back what they give’.
My nominees are,
- Eromonsele Emmanuel https://ericotrips.wordpress.com/
- Rez Scribblez https://rezscribblez.wordpress.com/
- Snehal Suhane https://oddballthinks.wordpress.com/
- Coco https://poemsfromheartcom.wordpress.com/
- Himanshu Pal https://kraayo.com/
- Sharon Malatji https://sanctuaryofgreatness.wordpress.com/
- Nancy Nelson https://nancynelsss.wordpress.com/
- Jofina Anna https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/
- Akshitha https://akshita1776.wordpress.com/
Congratulations to all nominees💐🤝
I would like my nominees to answer the same questions that I have answered. Also, follow these rules while posting your answers.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you all for reading and Happy Blogging. 💐