This is an award nomination that I received long back and that got postponed due to several reasons. As it is said that there is a right time for everything to happen this might be the right time for yet another nomination post and here it goes.
A massive thank you to Mrs. Holliman who nominated me. She is an extraordinary woman who is super kind and supportive. Link to her blog: https://godscourage.wordpress.com/ Also, sincere gratitude goes to the one who created this award, in order to uplift and connect with fellow bloggers.
• Put the award logo on your blog.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma.
• Answer the five questions you were asked.
• Tell the readers three things about yourself.
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts.
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
• Share a link to your best posts.
Three Facts About Myself:
- I will be a life long learner.
- I can sing.
- I am recently blessed with a neice named Diya.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
What inspires you every day? The gift of the present moment and the thought that I have to live the life to the fullest, inspires me daily.
What is your favorite thing to write on your blog? I like to write about myself and those who are associated with me on a regular basis.
What old or new hobby have you done since COVID-19? ‘One Movie a Day’ has been a must since the Covid-19 Lockdown.
How long have you been blogging? Since December 2019
If you had to choose what will it be 3 tier chocolate cake or 4 dozen chocolate chip cupcakes? I will go for the 4 dozen chocolate chip cupcakes (Chocolate is Love) 😜
🔹The link to my post which recieved the highest appreciation (hope you too like it) – Mangoes: A Relish to Quench the Heat Within
My Nominees For This Award: I nominate all those who wish to participate in answering the same questions above. Let us see, if we have got any similarities. 😁
Thanks for Reading and Happy Blogging. 💐